Guidance regarding use of the Internet and network resources...
- Board of Education Policy
Board of Education Student Internet Use Policy
Employee Electronic Communication and Technology Use and Access Policy
- 1200-1.41, Employee, Contractor, and Volunteer Ethics and Conflict of Interest Policy
- 1200-2, Department of Education Data Information Availability and Access Policy
Internet Access Policy
- 4610, Student Information and Confidential Records
- 6340, Commercialism
- Department of Education Regulation
2170.1 - Internet Access... Superintendent of Schools regulation governing Internet access
- Website/Subsite Domain Registration Page Instructions, HIDOE Memo, March 19, 2012
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Training , HIDOE Memo, March 27, 2012
- Guidelines for Information Security on Desktops, Laptops, Removable Storage and Mobile Communication Devices, HIDOE Memo, August 16, 2010
- General Confidentiality Notice, HIDOE Memo, March 27, 2012
- NSSB: Content Filtering ... types of Internet pages
that are blocked from entering the DOE network.
- Hawaii State
Ethics Commission Checklist ...
addresses State resources such as computer equipment and e-mail
For your convenience... (from OCISS)
© Hawaii State Department of Education, P.O. Box 2360, Honolulu, HI 96804; Physical
address: 1390 Miller St, Honolulu, HI 96813; phone: 808-586-3230; fax: 808-586-3234. All rights reserved.
For problems/questions concerning this web site, please email the webmaster. Links to
other web sites should not be considered an endorsement. DOE is not responsible for the content of external web sites.