- Identification & Planning
- Preschool for Children with Disabilities ... a description
of services available to 3-5 year olds
- Assistive Technology devices and services for children with disabilities.
- Autism ...
- Literacy for 504 & Special Education Students
- Speech-Language Pathology ... an explanation speech-language pathology
for the rest of us
- Student Support Branch (SSB)
- Comprehensive Student Support Services Section (CSSSS)
- School Based Behavioral Health
- Primary/Secondary Prevention Intervention
- Primary School Adjustment Project (PSAP)
- Programs and Services for Secondary Alienated/At-Risk Students (PSSAS) (formerly
known as CSAP, Comprehensive School Alienation Program)
- Diagnostic and Support Team for Students with Hearing Loss and/or Vision Loss
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBS)
- 504/Chapter 61
- Family Support Services
- Athletic Health Care Trainers
- Comprehensive Student Support System
- School Health Services
- Chapter 19
- State Improvement Grant II ... grant goals, activities, and evaluation process. An historical outcome from the previous SIG I is described in the "Executive Summary" along with how SIG II is currently being implemented statewide.
- Reference for faculty / staff
- Community Children's Councils... partnership
of parents, school personnel, private providers and other community members, who are concerned with
the delivery of services and support to special needs children and families
© Hawaii State Department of Education, P.O. Box 2360, Honolulu, HI 96804; Physical
address: 1390 Miller St, Honolulu, HI 96813; phone: 808-586-3230; fax: 808-586-3234. All rights reserved.
For problems/questions concerning this web site, please email the webmaster. Links to
other web sites should not be considered an endorsement. DOE is not responsible for the content of external web sites.