- Rights and Responsibilities
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
- Department Employee and Applicant Non-Discrimination Policy (PDF)
- Office for Civil Rights (US Dept. of Education)... enforces several Federal
civil rights laws relating to: admissions, recruitment, financial aid, academic programs, student treatment
and services, counseling and guidance, discipline, classroom assignment, grading, vocational education, recreation,
physical education, athletics, housing, and employment. OCR
- Teacher Assignment & Transfer Program Listing
- Island Savings Plan (CitiStreet)
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity program
- Flex Plan
- Form: EUTF Enrollment/change form for active employees (form EC1)
© Hawaii State Department of Education, P.O. Box 2360, Honolulu, HI 96804; Physical
address: 1390 Miller St, Honolulu, HI 96813; phone: 808-586-3230; fax: 808-586-3234. All rights reserved.
For problems/questions concerning this web site, please email the webmaster. Links to
other web sites should not be considered an endorsement. DOE is not responsible for the content of external web sites.