- How can I get a replacement diploma? (Ref: IRM/koshida, 1/22/04)
Sorry, duplicate diplomas are not issued, since it is a numbered controlled document.
- How do I get a transcript from a Hawaii Public School? (Ref: IRM/koshida, 1/22/04)
- Contact the last school you attended in Hawaii via letter or fax. Telephone calls are not accepted. The
school may ask you to fill out its own customized request form. Ask the school for what it will charge for
the transcript and how payment is to be made.
- Provide your name, birthdate, last grade level attended at the school and the year last attended. If married,
give maiden name. Also, provide any AKA used or spelling variations of your name.
- "Student copy" will be indicated on the transcript if it being sent to an address that is not
a bonafide educational institution.
- How do I get a transcript for a GED? (Re: SCLByoungogata080724)
Please use the Authorizing the Release of Information form by accessing this website: http://adulted.k12.hi.us; go to Literacy Program tab and download the Form. Please mail or fax a written request.
- Legal name and/or name as it appears on your records.
- Address where transcript is to be sent
- Reason for request
- Site or school name where test was taken
- Approximate year of completion
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number (this additional information will help in the search.)
- Requestor's signature that authorizes the release of private information.
- Mail your request to the Test Center where you received your diploma.
- How do I get a transcript from a private school? (Ref: IRM/koshida, 1/22/04)
If the last school attended is a private school, please contact the
private school directly. No forwarding will be done.
© Hawaii State Department of Education, P.O. Box 2360, Honolulu, HI 96804; Physical
address: 1390 Miller St, Honolulu, HI 96813; phone: 808-586-3230; fax: 808-586-3234. All rights reserved.
For problems/questions concerning this web site, please email the webmaster. Links to
other web sites should not be considered an endorsement. DOE is not responsible for the content of external web sites.